The apartment is equipped to accommodate 4 people. It is located on the 6th floor with elevator, in quiet and secure residence.Guest access
The apartment is at your disposal, it is arranged on one level and is composed as follows:
• Living room: flat screen TV (cable / satellite), dining area, coffee table and sofa bed (140x200 cm).
• Kitchen: Microwave, dishwasher, induction hob, kettle, toaster, fridge, kitchen utensils and a Nespresso coffee machine.
• Bedroom: double bed (160x200 cm).
• Bathroom: shower, washing machine.
• Separate toilets.
• Balcony : a table and two chairs overlooking a green inner garden.
The most: fully equipped kitchen, bed and bath linen provided, welcome products (shampoo, shower gel, soap), washer-dryer, dishwasher, ironing equipment, hair dryer & baby cot.
ATTENTION: Additional notes
The accommodation is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Check-in is after 4PM and Check-out is no later than 11PM.
It's great to have breakfast in an authentic café where Parisians meet before going to work, such as L'Entredgeu near the apartment.Guest interaction
You will find everything you need for your stay such as for example an excellent Italian restaurant, Romantica Café, where you can find excellent pasta cooked in a giant Parmesan cheese served by a friendly team. Or the Savoyard restaurant, the Chalet, where you will find, in my opinion, the best raclettes and fondues with a friendly team, all in a cozy atmosphere.
Joie Paris will be at your disposal during your stay. Ready to help you and suggest activities or places to eat if you wish.Neighborhood overview
Your will find nearby the bakery "Boulangerie du Parc" and the supermarket "Franprix" for your day-to-day purchases.Getting around
You will be close to:
• Porte Maillot and Palais des Congrès.
• La Défense.
• Champs Elysées.
• Arc de Triomphe.
• Bagatelle Park.
You will find nearby French restaurants such as:
• Auberge Dab.
Métro : "Porte de Champerret" ligne 3 ou "Louis Michel" ligne 3.
RER C : Gare Pereire Levallois.
Parking nearby :
• Paris - Porte de Villiers - Stade Paul Faber (99 m)
• Parking Louise Michel (155 m)
• Porte de Champerret (235 m)