In the Saint-Germain-des-Prés district, the apartment is in a pleasant and lively street.Guest access
The apartment is at your disposal, it is arranged on one level and is composed as follows:
• Living room: flat screen TV (cable / satellite), dining area, coffee table and sofa bed.
• Kitchen: Microwave, induction hob, kettle, toaster, fridge, kitchen utensils and a Nespresso coffee machine.
• Bedroom: double bed, bedside tables.
• Bathroom: shower, washing machine.
• Separate toilets.
The most: washer-dryer, ironing equipment, hairdryer.
A pleasant world where you feel good!.
ATTENTION: Additional notes
The accommodation is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Check-in is after 4PM and Check-out is no later than 11AM.
It's great to have your breakfast in an authentic cafe where Parisians meet before going to work, such as the Cafe de Flore close to the apartment, which is an iconic café in the city of Paris.Guest interaction
In the Saint-Germain des Près district you will find everything you need for your stay, such as an excellent Italian restaurant, Marzo, where you can find delicious pizzas and exceptional parmesan aubergines served by a friendly team. Or the seafood restaurant, Gaya Rive Gauche, with a friendly team, a great menu, all in a charming atmosphere.
I will be at your disposal during your stay. Ready to help you and suggest activities or places to eat, if you wish.Neighborhood overview
The apartment is in the 7th district of Paris, Saint-Germain-des-Prés district, a few steps from the Bon Marché and the banks of the Seine, you will find around the bakery "Maison Galland" and a supermarket Monoprix for your local purchases.Getting around
You will be close to:
• Musée Maillol.
• Musée d’Orsay.
• Quai de Seine.
• La Petite Chaise.
• Parking public parking Indigo Saint-Père at 54 Jacob Street.
• Metro, Rue du Bac (line 12), a few steps from the apartment.