The apartment is located in the Latin Quarter, opposite the Jardin des Plantes (garden view), near the Panthéon, Saint-Germain-des-Prés and Notre-Dame Cathedral. Ideal for families, couples, friends or business trips.Guest access
You will find: 4 bedrooms, a living room with a dining area for 6 people, a library, a kitchen area, a bathroom with shower & WC and separate WC.
The apartment is equipped with a washing machine, a dishwasher, high-speed Wi-Fi and many amenities.
The 110 m2 apartment is bright, spacious and atypical. It is on 3 levels. It is equipped to comfortably accommodate 6 people. It is located on the 3rd floor without elevator.
The apartment is at your entire disposal, it is composed as follows:
• Living room: flat screen TV (cable/satellite), sofa, coffee table, a dining area (6 chairs and a table) and a large library.
• Kitchen: microwave, hob, dishwasher, oven, kettle, toaster, fridge and kitchen utensils.
• Bedroom 1: single bed (90 x 200 cm), office cupboard.
• Bedroom 2: single bed (120 x 200 cm), on the mezzanine, desk, cupboard.
• Bedroom 3: 2 beds [1 single bed (90 x 200 cm) on the mezzanine + 1 single bed], desk, cupboard.
• Bedroom 4: double bed (160 x 200 cm), desk and wardrobe.
• Bathroom: walk-in shower, bathtub, heated towel rail & WC.
• Additional WC
The extras: fully equipped kitchen, bed and bath linen provided, welcome products offered (shampoo, shower gel, soap), washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, ironing equipment and hair dryer.
WARNING :Additional notes
The accommodation is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Check-in is from 4:00 p.m. and check-out is no later than 11:00 a.m.
Information available before booking:Guest interaction
• Apartment with independent arrival.
• The apartment is in a quiet and secure area. The building is also secure.
• Early check in, if possible, will be communicated to you on the day of your arrival at 8:00 a.m. We will not have the information before. Without a message from us, the arrival must be at 4:00 p.m.
• Impossibility of late check out.
• No left luggage in the apartment is allowed before check-in.
• Luggage storage: Eelway or Nannybag
• Sheets and bath towels are provided.
• The apartment has no air conditioning.
• Apartment without parking, the nearest public parking (covered and secure) is indicated on the advertisement.
• Equipment in the apartment.
• Cleaning and hygiene products are available to start the stay. You will have to get some at the nearest supermarket if you need more.
• Sofa bed prepared in advance for you.
• In winter the apartments are heated.
• Nearest metro.
• We advise you to use a taxi from Parisian train stations and airports to get to the apartment.
• We advise you to travel by taxi from airports and train stations.
Information available after booking:
• The address of the apartment, it will allow you to organize your stay and assess the distances from the various tourist sites and stations.
• Wi-Fi information.
One of our caring Guest Happiness @Joie by Charlie, will look after you, answer your questions, and deal with any requests before and after your arrival.Neighborhood overview
In the heart of the Latin Quarter, historic district of Paris, next to the Arènes de Lutèce, opposite the Jardin des Plantes and very close to rue Mouffetard. You will find many public libraries, several arthouse cinemas, theaters, themed cabarets, numerous publishing houses and bookshops.Getting around
It's great to have breakfast in an authentic café where Parisians meet before going to work, such as Le Monge.
You will find in the neighborhood everything you need for your stay such as an excellent Korean restaurant, La Table d'Hami, where you can find vegetarian options served by a friendly team. Or the Taiwanese restaurant, ZAOKA, with a friendly team, a great menu, all in a cozy atmosphere.
You will be near:
• Place Monge.
• Jardin des Plantes, in front of the building.
• Arènes de Lutèce, 2 minutes on foot.
• Great Mosque of Paris, 3 minutes on foot.
• Rue Mouffetard, 5 minutes on foot.
• Pantheon, 10 minutes on foot.
• Notre-Dame Cathedral, 15 minutes on foot.
• Louvre Museum.
• Le Petit Pontoise, Rue de Pontoise.
• Bonvivant, Rue des Ecoles.
• Atelier Maître Albert, Rue Maître Albert.
• Racina, Rue Descartes.
• Restaurant le Rocher, Rue Monge.
The geographical location of the apartment will allow you to move around Paris very easily and quickly via these numerous public transport options.
• Metro Place Monge line 7 & Jussieu line 10.
• Numerous BUS lines: "Monge" & "Cuvier (lines 47 & 67) 5 minutes on foot.
• Monge car park, 17 rue Gracieuse 75015.
• Velib station.
• Autolib station.
• Several Taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used) please call 36 07.