The apartment is equipped to comfortably accommodate 6 people. It is located on the 1st floor.Guest access
The apartment is at your entire disposal, it is arranged on one level and is composed as follows:
• Living room: flat-screen TV (cable/satellite), sofa bed (160x200 cm), library and dining area with 6 chairs.
• Fully equipped kitchen: microwave, induction hob, kettle, toaster, refrigerator, dishwasher, kitchen utensils and a Nespresso coffee machine.
• Bedroom 1: double bed (160x 200 cm), bookcase, work desk and bedside tables.
• Bedroom 2: double bed (160x200 cm), storage space and bedside tables.
• Bathroom: shower cubicle, toilet, double sinks and vanity unit.
The extras: fully equipped kitchen, bed and bath linen provided, welcome products offered (shampoo, shower gel, soap), dishwasher, ironing equipment, hair dryer & cot and mattress.
WARNING :Additional notes
The accommodation is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Check-in is from 4:00 p.m. and check-out is no later than 11:00 a.m.
Information available before booking:Guest interaction
• Apartment with independent arrival.
• The apartment is in a quiet and secure area. The building is also secure.
• Early check in, if possible, will be communicated to you on the day of your arrival at 8:00 a.m. We will not have the information before. Without a message from us, the arrival must be at 4:00 p.m.
• Impossibility of late check out.
• No left luggage in the apartment is allowed before check-in.
• Luggage storage: Eelway or Nannybag
• Sheets and bath towels are provided.
• The apartment has no air conditioning.
• Apartment without parking, the nearest public parking (covered and secure) is indicated on the advertisement.
• Equipment in the apartment.
• Cleaning and hygiene products are available to start the stay. You will have to get some at the nearest supermarket if you need more.
• Sofa bed prepared in advance for you.
• Presence of a baby crib. Sheets and cover for the baby crib will not be provided for security reasons.
• In winter the apartments are heated.
• Nearest metro.
• We advise you to use a taxi from Parisian train stations and airports to get to the apartment.
• We advise you to travel by taxi from airports and train stations.
Information available after booking:
• The address of the apartment, it will allow you to organize your stay and assess the distances from the various tourist sites and stations.
• Wi-Fi information.
Joie will be at your disposal during your stay ready to help you and suggest activities or restaurants if you wish.Neighborhood overview
The district includes many public libraries, several arthouse cinemas, theaters, themed cabarets, numerous publishing houses and bookstores.Getting around
It's great to have breakfast in an authentic café where Parisians meet before going to work, such as La Maison Austerlitz, a stone's throw from the apartment.
You will find in the neighborhood everything you need for your stay such as an excellent Vietnamese restaurant, Banh Mi Viet, where you can find vegetarian options served by a friendly team.
You will be near:
- Place Monge
-Garden of plants
- Latin Quarter
- Latin Quarter
- Restaurant Au Soleil d'Austerliz.
- India Gate restaurant.
- Neromora restaurant.
The geographical location of the apartment will allow you to move around Paris very easily and quickly via these numerous public transport options.
• Metro Saint-Marcel, line 5.
• Numerous day & night BUS lines
• Velib station
• Autolib station
• Several Taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used) Tel: 36 07
• Paris-Orly Airport 15 minutes by car.
• Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport 25 minutes by car