This 32m² apartment on the first floor with lift is located in a quiet and secure residence. You will find around you many shops and restaurants. Neighborhood life is very present, you will love the mix of modern architecture and Haussmann buildings that mark the identity of this district near the Quais de Seine and 15 minutes from the Eiffel Tower.Guest access
The apartment is equipped to comfortably accommodate 4 people. It is at your entire disposal and is arranged on one level and is composed as follows:
• Living room: sofa bed (with a real mattress of 140X190 cm), a dining area & a library.
• Kitchen: microwave, ceramic hob, kettle, toaster, fridge, kitchen utensils and a Nespresso coffee machine.
• Bedroom: double bed (140X190 cm), bedside table & wardrobe, flat screen TV (cable/satellite)
• Bathroom: shower, sink & WC.
The extras: fully equipped kitchen, bed and bath linen provided, welcome products offered (shampoo, shower gel, soap), washing machine-dryer, ironing equipment & hairdryer.
WARNING :Additional notes
The accommodation is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Check-in is from 4:00 p.m. and check-out is no later than 11:00 a.m.
Information available before booking:Guest interaction
• Apartment with independent arrival.
• The apartment is in a quiet and secure area. The building is also secure.
• Early check in, if possible, will be communicated to you on the day of your arrival at 8:00 a.m. We will not have the information before. Without a message from us, the arrival must be at 4:00 p.m.
• Impossibility of late check out.
• No left luggage in the apartment is allowed before check-in.
• Luggage storage: Eelway or Nannybag
• Sheets and bath towels are provided.
• The apartment has no air conditioning.
• Apartment without parking, the nearest public parking (covered and secure) is indicated on the advertisement.
• Equipment in the apartment.
• Cleaning and hygiene products are available to start the stay. You will have to get some at the nearest supermarket if you need more.
• Sofa bed prepared in advance for you.
• In winter the apartments are heated.
• Nearest metro.
• We advise you to use a taxi from Parisian train stations and airports to get to the apartment.
• We advise you to travel by taxi from airports and train stations.
Information available after booking:
• The address of the apartment, it will allow you to organize your stay and assess the distances from the various tourist sites and stations.
• Wi-Fi information.
Joie Paris will be at your disposal during your stay. Ready to help you and suggest activities or places to eat if you wish.Neighborhood overview
The apartment is located in the 15th arrondissement of Paris, a few steps from the new Beaugrenelle shopping center. It is a residential area, where you will be at the heart of the life of many Parisians. The quays of the Seine five minutes from the apartment bring a big plus with the Bateaux Mouches, and the many bars and restaurants open from May to October. The Eiffel Tower at 15 minutes walk from the apartment and will add the finishing touch to this unique location.Getting around
The Bourdelle Museum features the studio and garden of sculptor Antoine Bourdelle, where artists like Chagall also worked. Located on the banks of the Seine, the vast André-Citroën park attracts tourists and families to its greenhouses and its hot air balloon, connected to the ground by a cable and allowing you to enjoy a view of the city. The center of Paris and the main tourist sites are quickly accessible from the apartment using public transport. The RER C station 5 minutes away on foot also makes it easy to get to Versailles to visit the Palace (30 minutes).
You will be near:
- Eiffel Tower
- Beaugrenelle Center
- Swan Island
- André Citroën park
- Quais of the Seine
The geographical location of the apartment will allow you to move around Paris very easily and quickly via these numerous public transport options.
• Metro Charles Michel line 10 Felix Faure line 8 & RER C Javel André Citroën
• Parking 129 Javel, YesPark Commerce-Félix Faure & ZenPark Paris Convention
• Numerous day & night BUS lines
• Velib station
• Autolib station
• Several Taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used) Tel: 36 07