The 30m² apartment is located in the Latin Quarter near the Pantheon, the Jardin des Plantes and rue Mouffetard. It is equipped to accommodate 4 people. It will be perfect for a couple or a family with two children. It might be too small for 4 adults. It is located on the 5th floor without elevator.Guest access
The apartment is at your entire disposal, it is arranged on one level and is composed as follows:
• Living room: flat screen TV (cable/satellite), coffee table, table, four chairs and sofa bed.
• Kitchen area: hotplates, kettle, refrigerator, kitchen utensils and a Nespresso coffee machine.
• Bedroom: double bed (140X200cm), bedside tables, a piano, storage & a desk.
• Bathroom: bath & towel dryer.
The extras: bed and bath linen provided, welcome products offered (shampoo, shower gel, soap), ironing equipment, hair dryer & high-speed Wi-Fi.
WARNING :Additional notes
The accommodation is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Check-in is from 4:00 p.m. and check-out is no later than 11:00 a.m.
Information available before booking:Neighborhood overview
• Apartment with independent arrival.
• The apartment is in a quiet and secure area. The building is also secure.
• Early check in, if possible, will be communicated to you on the day of your arrival at 8:00 a.m. We will not have the information before. Without a message from us, the arrival must be at 4:00 p.m.
• Impossibility of late check out.
• No left luggage in the apartment is allowed before check-in.
• Luggage storage: Eelway or Nannybag
• Sheets and bath towels are provided.
• The apartment has no air conditioning.
• Apartment without parking, the nearest public parking (covered and secure) is indicated on the advertisement.
• Equipment in the apartment.
• Cleaning and hygiene products are available to start the stay. You will have to get some at the nearest supermarket if you need more.
• Sofa bed prepared in advance for you.
• In winter the apartments are heated.
• Nearest metro.
• We advise you to use a taxi from Parisian train stations and airports to get to the apartment.
• We advise you to travel by taxi from airports and train stations.
Information available after booking:
• The address of the apartment, it will allow you to organize your stay and assess the distances from the various tourist sites and stations.
• Wi-Fi information.
The district includes many public libraries, several arthouse cinemas, theaters, themed cabarets, numerous publishing houses and bookstores.Getting around
It's great to have breakfast in an authentic café where Parisians meet before going to work, such as Le Val Café, a few steps from the apartment.
In the neighborhood you will find everything you need for your stay such as an excellent French restaurant, Cave La Bourgogne, where you can find typical French dishes served by a friendly team. Or the creperie, Au P’tit Grec, with a friendly team, a great menu, all in a cozy atmosphere.
You will be near:
- Jardin du Luxembourg
- Jardin du Pantheon
- Place Monge
- Garden of plants
- Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Latin Quarter
- Louvre Museum
- Latin Quarter
- Arènes de Lutèce
The geographical location of the apartment will allow you to move around Paris very easily and quickly via these numerous public transport options.
• Metro Censier-Daubenton, line 7.
• Car parks - Patriarches - Indigo or Public car park INDIGO PATRIARCHES
• Numerous day & night BUS lines : 27, 21 & 91.
• Velib station
• Autolib station
• Several Taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used) Tel: 36 07