The Loft apartment is bright and overlooks a very quiet courtyard, it is located at the bottom of the rue des Martyrs and close to the beautiful place Saint Georges, a neighborhood with its market and its shops, very typical of Paris. There are also many restaurants in the area, typically French, nouvelle cuisine, quality Asian & Italian. The neighborhood is lively and close to the tourist sites. It is equipped to accommodate 4 people. It is located on the 2nd floor without elevator.Guest access
The apartment is at your disposal, it is arranged on two levels and is composed as follows:
- Living room 1: Flat screen TV (cable/satellite), sofa bed (140X200).
- Living room 2: Armchairs & coffee table.
- Kitchen: Dining area for 4 people, microwave, induction cooker, kettle, toaster, refrigerator, kitchen utensils and a Nespresso coffee machine.
- Bedroom: double bed (160X200), bedside tables.
- Bathroom : shower & WC
- Laundry room : Washing machine & dryer.
The plus : fully equipped kitchen, bed and bath linen provided, welcome products offered (shampoo, shower gel, soap), washer-dryer, ironing equipment, hair dryer & baby bed and mattress.
ATTENTION: Additional notes
The accommodation is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
The check-in is from 16:00 and the check-out is no later than 11:00.
Information available before booking:Guest interaction
- Apartment with an independent arrival.
- The apartment is located in a lively and secure area. The building is also secured.
- Arrival before the time, if it is possible, will be communicated to you the day of your arrival at 8:00 am. We will not have the information before. Without a message from us, arrival must be at 4:00 pm.
- Late check-out is not possible.
- No deposit of luggage in the apartment is allowed before check-in.
- Luggage storage: Eelway or Nannybag
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- The apartment does not have air conditioning.
- Fans are provided.
- Apartment has no parking, the nearest public parking (covered and secured) is indicated on the ad.
- Facilities in the apartment.
- Cleaning and hygiene products are provided to start the stay. You will have to buy them at the nearest supermarket if you need more.
- Sofa bed partially prepared in advance for you.
- Presence of an umbrella bed. Sheets and blankets for the umbrella bed will not be provided for security reasons.
- In winter the apartment is heated.
- Nearest subway station.
- We advise you to use a cab from the train stations and airports in Paris to get to the apartment.
Information available after booking:
- The address of the apartment, it will allow you to organize your stay and evaluate the distances from the different tourist places and train stations.
- Information on Wi-Fi.
I will be at your disposal during your stay ready to help you and suggest activities or restaurants if you wish.Neighborhood overview
The loft apartment is located in the 9th arrondissement of Paris, a central area popular for its lively atmosphere and historic architecture. It is 10 mins walk from the Saint Lazare train station, 20 mins from the Gare du Nord, 10 mins from the Pigalle district, 10 mins from the Opera, 10 mins from the department stores.Getting around
The area is very lively and diverse, with many shops, restaurants and bars, as well as famous tourist sites. The streets are lined with historic buildings with Haussmannian facades and the sidewalks are often filled with people walking or shopping.
One of the most popular sights is the Opéra Garnier, located only a few minutes away on foot. This magnificent 19th century building is famous for its grandiose architecture and its stage where famous artists regularly perform.
The Grevin Museum is also located nearby. This wax museum houses reproductions of famous personalities from culture, sports, politics and history, as well as interactive sets and animations for visitors of all ages.
The Printemps and Galeries Lafayette department stores, two icons of Parisian shopping, are also located in this area. These department stores offer a unique shopping experience with their huge sales halls, carefully decorated windows and restaurants offering French and international cuisine.
The area is easily accessible by metro to the rest of the city, thanks to the Notre Dame de Lorette, Chaussée d'Antin, Peletier and Saint Lazare stations. The neighborhood is also served by numerous bus and cab lines, as well as bike paths for cycling enthusiasts.
You will be close to
- The Opéra Garnier: A magnificent historic building housing a stage renowned for its dance and opera performances.
- Department stores: Le Printemps and Galeries Lafayette are two huge stores that offer luxury brands, designer boutiques and an impressive selection of cosmetics and perfumes.
- The Grévin Museum: A wax museum featuring replicas of famous people from around the world, including celebrities from sports, culture and history.
- The Moulin Rouge is a famous cabaret located in the Pigalle district of Paris. It is known for its revue shows with dancers and singers in elaborate costumes, as well as its famous French Cancan.
- The Folies Bergère is a popular theater that offers a variety of shows throughout the year.
- Place de la Madeleine: A picturesque square with a neoclassical church and many specialty food stores.
- Fragonard Perfume Museum: A museum dedicated to the history of perfumery, with interactive exhibits, perfume workshops and a store selling perfume products.
The geographical situation of the apartment will allow you to move very easily and quickly in Paris via these numerous possibilities of public transport.
- Metro Notre Dame de Lorette & Peletier
- Parking Parclick - Garage Place Saint-Georges, 9 rue Notre dame de Lorette, 75009 Paris Numerous day & night bus lines
- Vélib station
- Autolib station
- Several Taxi companies available : G7 cabs (the most used) Tel : 36 07