A few steps from the Eiffel Tower, the apartment is equipped to accommodate 3 people, it will be perfect for a couple or a family with. It is located on the ground floor with three windows that overlook a charming, quiet courtyard. It is 20 meters from rue Cler with all its cafes, restaurants and shops.Guest access
The apartment is at your entire disposal, it is arranged on one level and is composed as follows:
• Living room: flat screen TV (cable/satellite), sofa bed (120x190 cm), storage and coffee table.
• Kitchen: microwave, induction hob, kettle, toaster, refrigerator, dishwasher, kitchen utensils and a Nespresso coffee machine.
• Bedroom: double bed (160x190 cm) & wardrobe.
• Bathroom: shower & WC.
The extras: fully equipped kitchen, bed and bath linen provided, welcome products offered (shampoo, shower gel, soap), washing machine-dryer, ironing equipment, hair dryer & cot and mattress.
WARNING :Additional notes
The accommodation is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Check-in is from 4:00 p.m. and check-out is no later than 11:00 a.m.
Information available before booking:Guest interaction
• Apartment with independent arrival.
• The apartment is located in a quiet and secure area. The building is also secure.
• Arrival before time, if possible, will be communicated to you on the day of your arrival at 8:00 a.m. We will not have the information before. Without a message from us, the arrival must be at 4:00 p.m.
• Impossibility of late departure.
• No left luggage in the apartment is allowed before check-in.
• Luggage storage: Eelway or Nannybag
• Sheets and bath towels are provided.
• The apartment has no air conditioning.
• Apartment without parking, the nearest public parking (covered and secure) is indicated on the advertisement.
• Equipment in the apartment.
• Cleaning and hygiene products are available to start the stay. You will have to get some at the nearest supermarket if you need more.
• Sofa bed prepared in advance for you.
• Presence of a travel cot. Sheets and blanket for the travel cot will not be provided for security reasons.
• In winter the apartments are heated.
• Nearest metro.
• We advise you to use a taxi from Parisian train stations and airports to get to the apartment.
• We advise you to travel by taxi from airports and train stations.
Information available after booking:
• The address of the apartment, it will allow you to organize your stay and assess the distances from the various tourist sites and stations.
• Wi-Fi information.
Joie Paris will be at your disposal during your stay ready to help you and suggest activities or restaurants if you wish.Neighborhood overview
It's great to have breakfast in an authentic café where Parisians meet before going to work, like the Café Aux PTT, a meeting place for postal workers, just 100m from the apartment.Getting around
Rue Bosquet, where the apartment is located, is full of gastronomic secrets, a delicious Vietnamese restaurant serves the classics but also truly original house specialties. Garlic greens are a perfect dish for vegans, which I can only recommend.
At 68 avenue Bosquet, try the 7th Wine. Excellent French cuisine served by a charming team. My favorite white wine is the Saint-Véran, fruity but not too sweet, which you can enjoy by the glass.
The apartment is located in the 7th Arrondissement. An ideal district for visiting the unmissable places of Paris.
You will find nearby all the shops and restaurants necessary for the smooth running of your stay.
You will be near:
- Eiffel Tower
- Quays of the Seine
- Military school
- The Trocadero
- Palace of Tokyo
The geographical location of the apartment will allow you to move around Paris very easily and quickly via these numerous public transport options.
• Metro "Ecole Militaire" line 8.
• Parking - INDIGO Joffre Military School (200 m)
• Numerous day & night BUS lines
• Velib station
• Autolib station
• Several Taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used) Tel: 36 07