In the Saint Georges and South Pi district It is equipped to comfortably accommodate 2 people. It is located on the 3rd floor without elevator.Guest access
The apartment is at your entire disposal, it is arranged on one level and is composed as follows:
• Living room: sofa, dining area, coffee table.
• Kitchen: dishwasher, microwave, induction hob, kettle, toaster, fridge, freezer, washing machine, oven, kitchen utensils and a Nespresso coffee machine.
• Bedroom: double bed, cupboards.
• Bathroom: shower.
• WC: separate
The extras: fully equipped kitchen, bed and bath linen provided, welcome products offered (shampoo, shower gel, soap), washing machine, dishwasher, ironing equipment & hair dryer.
WARNING :Additional notes
The accommodation is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Check-in is from 4:00 p.m. and check-out is no later than 11:00 a.m.
Information available before booking:Guest interaction
• Apartment with independent arrival.
• The apartment is located in a quiet and secure area. The building is also secure.
• Arrival before time, if possible, will be communicated to you on the day of your arrival at 8:00 a.m. We will not have the information before. Without a message from us, the arrival must be at 4:00 p.m.
• Impossibility of late departure.
• No left luggage in the apartment is allowed before check-in.
• Luggage storage: Eelway or Nannybag
• Sheets and bath towels are provided.
• The apartment has no air conditioning.
• Apartment without parking, the nearest public parking (covered and secure) is indicated on the ad.
• Equipment in the apartment.
• Cleaning and hygiene products are available to start the stay. You will have to get some at the nearest supermarket if you need more.
• In winter the apartments are heated.
• Nearest metro.
• We advise you to use a taxi from Parisian train stations and airports to get to the apartment.
• We advise you to travel by taxi from airports and train stations.
Information available after booking:
• The address of the apartment, it will allow you to organize your stay and assess the distances from the various tourist sites and stations.
• Wi-Fi information.
Joie Paris sera à votre disposition pendant votre séjour prêt à vous aider et à vous proposer des activités ou des restaurants si vous le souhaitez.Neighborhood overview
It's great to have breakfast in an authentic café where Parisians meet before going to work, such as the Café Matisse near the apartment.Getting around
You will find in the neighborhood everything you need for your stay, such as an excellent Crêperie, La Gavotte, where you will find delicious crepes served by a friendly team, or the typical Parisian bistro, Le Parme, with an attentive team. and a very good menu in a cozy atmosphere.
You will be close to:
• St-Lazare station.
• Opera (Palais Garnier).
• Montmartre Sacre Coeur.
• Boulevard Haussmann - Department Stores.
• Rue des Martyrs 5 minutes on foot.
Nearby you will find French restaurants:
• The Rascals.
• Southern Burgundy.
The geographical location of the apartment will allow you to move around Paris very easily and quickly via these numerous public transport options.
• Metro Saint-Georges, line 12.
• Car park - URBIS-PARK PIGALLE - THEATERS - ST LAZARE 10 Rue Jean-Baptiste Pigalle, 75009 Paris
• Numerous day & night BUS lines
• Velib station
• Autolib station
• Several Taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used) Tel: 36 07