My studio is located between the 11th and 4th districts of Paris. It is close to the Opera Bastille, the Place de Vosges and the very famous Marais district. Guest access
It is equipped to comfortably accommodate 2 people. It is located on the 1st floor without elevator.
The apartment is at your disposal, arranged on one level and is composed as follows
- Living room: double bed (180X200 cm), desk, wardrobe, flat screen TV & a coffee table.
- Open kitchen: microwave, induction cooker, kettle, toaster, refrigerator, kitchen utensils and a Nespresso coffee machine.
- Shower room: shower, sink, toilet and washer-dryer.
Plus: fully equipped kitchen, bed and bath linens provided, complimentary welcome products (shampoo, shower gel, soap), washer-dryer, ironing equipment & hair dryer.
ATTENTION: Additional notes
The accommodation is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
The check-in is from 16:00 and the check-out is no later than 11:00.
Information available before booking:Guest interaction
- Apartment with an independent arrival.
- The apartment is located in a lively neighborhood, overlooking a courtyard, a quiet street and secure. The building is also secured.
- Arrival before the time, if it is possible, will be communicated to you the day of your arrival at 8:00 am. We will not have the information before. Without a message from us, arrival must be at 4:00 pm.
- Late check-out is not possible.
- No deposit of luggage in the apartment is allowed before check-in.
- Luggage storage: Eelway or Nannybag
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- The apartment does not have air conditioning.
- Fans are provided.
- Apartment has no parking, the nearest public parking (covered and secured) is indicated on the ad.
- Facilities in the apartment.
- Cleaning and hygiene products are provided to start the stay. You will have to buy them at the nearest supermarket if you need more.
- In winter the apartment is heated.
- Nearest subway station.
- We advise you to use a cab from the train stations and airports in Paris to get to the apartment.
Information available after booking:
- The address of the apartment, it will allow you to organize your stay and evaluate the distances from the different tourist places and train stations.
- Information on Wi-Fi.
I will be at your disposal during your stay ready to help you and suggest activities or restaurants if you wish.Neighborhood overview
The neighborhood is known for its mix of architectural styles, with historic buildings alongside modern constructions. There are several popular tourist attractions in the neighborhood, such as the Bastille Opera House and the Picasso National Museum.Getting around
Boulevard Beaumarchais itself is a lively shopping avenue, with many stores, fashion boutiques, restaurants, cafes and bars. The neighborhood is also home to several open-air markets, including the Bastille market, one of the largest and most famous in Paris.
The neighborhood is well served by public transportation, with several metro stations nearby, including Chemin Vert at the foot of the building, Bastille, and Bréguet - Sabin, as well as bus lines. There are also bike lanes and bike-share stations for bicycle travel.
You will be near
- The Opéra Bastille, located on the Place de la Bastille famous for its revolutionary history, is close to the neighborhood. It is a lively place that offers a wide variety of entertainment, including concerts, festivals and cultural events.
- Place des Vosges: This historic square is one of the oldest in Paris, built in 1612. It is surrounded by arcades and historic buildings, and offers a beautiful setting for a walk or a relaxing break. It is located about 10 minutes walk from the Opera Bastille.
- The Oberkampf District: This trendy neighborhood is known for its bars, cafes and trendy boutiques. It is located about 20 minutes walk from the Opéra Bastille and is a favorite place for young people and artists.
- The Carnavalet Museum, which tells the story of the city of Paris from prehistoric times to the present day, is just a few minutes walk from the apartment.
- The Picasso Museum, which houses an impressive collection of works by the famous Spanish artist, is also within walking distance.
- The Cirque d'Hiver, a beautiful historic building that hosts circus shows, is also just a short walk from the apartment. This iconic venue is known for its beautiful neoclassical façade and unique architecture.
- The famous Marais district: This historic neighborhood is one of the most charming in Paris, with its cobblestone streets, trendy stores and lively restaurants. It is located about 15 minutes walk from the Bastille Opera House.
- Aligre Market: This covered market is a popular spot for food lovers and locals alike. You can find fresh produce, local specialties, as well as antiques and souvenirs. It is located about a 10-minute walk from the Opéra Bastille.
- Jardin des Plantes: This botanical garden is one of the oldest in Paris, founded in 1626. It is located about 20 minutes walk from the Opera Bastille and offers a pleasant walk for nature lovers.
- The National Museum of the History of Immigration: Located in the Palais de la Porte Dorée, about a 30-minute walk from the Bastille Opera House, this museum presents the history of immigration in France through permanent and temporary exhibitions.
- The Seine and the quays: The Seine is one of the main attractions of Paris, with its bridges, its banks and its bateaux-mouches. The quays of the Seine are a popular place to stroll, take pictures and enjoy the atmosphere of the city. They are within walking distance of the Opéra Bastille.
The geographical situation of the apartment will allow you to move very easily and quickly in Paris via these numerous possibilities of public transport.
- Chemin Vert metro station, line 8, just a step away from the building.
- Parking - Onepark - Opéra Bastille, 10 rue Froment 75011 Paris
- Numerous day & night bus lines
- Vélib station
- Autolib station