Welcome to my penthouse located on the top floor of a building near the quays of the Seine and the André-Citroën park. It is equipped to comfortably accommodate 4 people. It is located on the 7th floor with elevator.Guest access
The apartment is at your disposal, arranged on two levels with a spacious terrace.
It is composed as follows:
On the 1st floor:
- Air-conditioned living room: flat screen TV (cable/satellite), 2 coffee tables, corner sofa, lounge chair & a dining area with a table and 8 chairs.
- Kitchen: modern and fully equipped. There is a microwave, oven, induction cooker, hood, kettle, toaster, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, kitchen utensils and a Nespresso coffee machine.
- WC: separate
- Air-conditioned bedroom: double bed (160X200), shower, sink & closet.
- Terrace: 45m², a table with a bench and stool for 6 people, 2 deck chairs, a swing chair.
On the 2nd floor:
- Air-conditioned bedroom: double bed (180X200) & closet.
- Bathroom: double shower.
- WC : separate
- Laundry room : washer-dryer & drying rack.
The plus : fully equipped kitchen, bed and bath linen provided, welcome products offered (shampoo, shower gel, soap), washer-dryer, ironing equipment, hair dryer & baby bed and mattress.
ATTENTION: Additional notes
The accommodation is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
The check-in is from 16:00 and the check-out is no later than 11:00.
Information available before booking:Guest interaction
- Apartment with an independent arrival.
- The apartment is located in a quiet and secure area. The building is also secured.
- Arrival before the time, if it is possible, will be communicated to you on the day of your arrival at 8:00 am. We will not have the information before. Without a message from us, arrival must be at 4:00 pm.
- Late check-out is not possible.
- No deposit of luggage in the apartment is allowed before check-in.
- Luggage storage: Eelway or Nannybag
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- The apartment has a reversible air conditioning.
- Apartment without parking, the nearest public parking (covered and secured) is indicated on the ad.
- Facilities in the apartment.
- Cleaning and hygiene products are provided to start the stay. You will have to buy them at the nearest supermarket if you need more.
- Beds are prepared in advance for you.
- In winter the apartment is heated.
- Nearest subway station.
- We advise you to use a cab from the train stations and airports in Paris to get to the apartment.
Information available after booking:
- The address of the apartment, it will allow you to organize your stay and evaluate the distances from the different tourist places and train stations.
- Information on Wi-Fi.
I will be at your disposal during your stay ready to help you and suggest activities or restaurants if you wish.Neighborhood overview
The Javel neighborhood offers an interesting mix of residential and commercial, with many options for dining and relaxing nearby.Getting around
If you're looking for a French restaurant, you'll find several options in the area. From traditional bistros, to brasseries, to gourmet restaurants, you'll be able to enjoy authentic and tasty French dishes. Some of these restaurants may offer local Parisian specialties such as croque-monsieur, coq au vin or pot-au-feu.
To relax and enjoy the Parisian sun, you can also find cafés with terraces in the Javel district. These cafés often offer a pleasant setting to enjoy a coffee, tea or aperitif in the open air while watching the Parisian city life go by.
You will also be close to the Beaugrenelle shopping center. You will find many fashion, accessory and cosmetic stores, as well as restaurants and cinemas. It is an ideal place to shop or spend time in a modern and elegant environment.
The quays of the Seine are also close to the Javel district. You can enjoy a pleasant walk along the Seine, with its landscaped quays, green spaces and benches to relax while admiring the passing boats. It's a popular spot for bike rides, picnics or just enjoying the view of the Seine and the iconic monuments of Paris.
You will also be close to the André Citroën park. This is a modern and contemporary park offering a variety of themed gardens, children's playgrounds, fountains and lawns to relax in. It is also known for its hot air balloons that offer a panoramic view of Paris.
Another nearby park is Georges-Brassens Park, which offers a peaceful green space with gardens, picnic areas and playgrounds for children. It is also famous for its book market and its discovery tour of the life and work of Georges Brassens, a famous French singer.
You will be close to
- The Eiffel Tower: The iconic Eiffel Tower is located a few minutes walk from the Javel district. It is one of the most famous monuments in Paris and one of the most popular tourist attractions in the world. You can climb to the top of the tower to enjoy a spectacular panoramic view of Paris, or simply stroll through the gardens of the Champ de Mars that surround the tower and admire its iconic architecture.
- Musée d'Orsay: Located about 15 minutes by metro from the Javel district, the Musée d'Orsay is one of the most famous museums in Paris. It is housed in a former train station and houses a vast collection of art dating back to the 19th century, including impressionist and post-impressionist masterpieces by famous artists such as Monet, Van Gogh, Renoir, Degas, and many others.
- The Louvre: Although located slightly further away (about 30 minutes by metro), the Louvre is an iconic place not to be missed when visiting Paris. It is one of the largest museums in the world, housing an exceptional collection of artworks ranging from antiquity to the Renaissance, including the famous Mona Lisa, the Venus de Milo and many other artistic treasures.
- Les Invalides: Located near the Javel district, Les Invalides is a monumental complex including the Army Museum, the tomb of Napoleon Bonaparte and the Dome Church. It is an important historical place in Paris, with an imposing architecture and a rich military and cultural history to discover.
- The Champs de Mars: This vast green space located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower is an iconic place to enjoy a breathtaking view of the Eiffel Tower and relax in a green setting. It is an ideal place for a walk, a picnic or simply to admire the emblematic Eiffel Tower.
- The Palais de Tokyo : Located near the Musée d'Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris, the Palais de Tokyo is a unique contemporary art venue that houses a collection of contemporary art and offers an innovative and avant-garde artistic program. It is a must-see for lovers of contemporary art and modern architecture.
- Jardin du Luxembourg: Although a little further away from the Javel district (about 30 minutes by metro), the Jardin du Luxembourg is one of the most beautiful gardens in Paris. It offers a peaceful setting to walk, relax, enjoy the French gardens, ponds, statues and greenhouses. It is an ideal place to recharge your batteries after a day of sightseeing.
The geographical situation of the apartment will allow you to move very easily and quickly in Paris via these numerous possibilities of public transport.
- Metro Balard, line 8 and Javel, line 10.
- Parking Indigo Paris Citroën Cévennes
- Numerous day and night bus lines
- Vélib station
- Autolib station
- Several cab companies available: G7 cabs (the most used) Tel: 36 07