Welcome to my 100m² apartment, ideally located between the lively, residential 15th arrondissement and the chic 7th arrondissement. You'll be just a few steps from the Champs de Mars, where the Eiffel Tower stands majestically, and close to the quays of the Seine.Guest access
The apartment comfortably sleeps 5, and is located on the 3rd floor with elevator.
You'll have access to the entire apartment, which is laid out on a single level and comprises the following spaces:
- Living room: equipped with a flat-screen TV (cable/satellite), a dining area with a table and 6 chairs, and a coffee table.
- Kitchen: equipped with microwave, induction hob, kettle, toaster, fridge and all necessary cooking utensils. You'll also find a Nespresso coffee machine.
- Bedroom 1: with double bed (140X200 cm), chest of drawers, desk and bedside table.
- Bedroom 2: with double bed (160X200 cm), wardrobe and bedside table.
- Bedroom 3: with single bed (80X200 cm), desk and wardrobe.
- Bathroom: with bath, toilet, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Shower room: with shower and additional toilet.
Benefits of this apartment include a fully equipped kitchen, bed and bath linen provided, complimentary toiletries (shampoo, shower gel, soap), ironing facilities, hairdryer and cot.
ATTENTION: Additional notes
The accommodation is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Check-in is from 4:00 pm and check-out no later than 11:00 am.
Information available before booking:Guest interaction
- Apartment with independent arrival.
- The apartment is located in a quiet, secure neighborhood. The building is also secure.
- Early arrival, if possible, will be communicated to you at 8:00 am on the day of arrival. We will not have this information beforehand. In the absence of a message from us, arrival must be by 4:00 pm.
- Late check-out is not possible.
- No luggage may be left in the apartment before check-in.
- Luggage storage: Eelway or Nannybag
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- The apartment has no air conditioning.
- Fans are available.
- Apartment has no parking, the nearest public parking lot (covered and secure) is indicated on the advert.
- Facilities in the apartment.
- Cleaning and hygiene products are provided to start your stay. If you need more, you can buy them at the nearest supermarket.
- The apartment is heated in winter.
- Nearest metro and RER stations.
- We advise you to use a cab from Paris stations and airports to get to the apartment.
Information available after booking:
- The address of the apartment, to help you plan your stay and estimate distances to tourist attractions and train stations.
- Information on Wi-Fi.
I will be at your disposal during your stay, ready to help you and suggest activities or restaurants if you wish.Neighborhood overview
The Champ de Mars district in Paris is an emblematic place, situated between the Rue du Commerce, the vast green space of the Champ de Mars, the majestic Eiffel Tower and the charming quays of the Seine. It's a perfect blend of urban dynamism, breathtaking views of the Eiffel Tower and a picturesque atmosphere along the Seine. Enjoy the lively Rue du Commerce, relax in the Champ de Mars park, admire the Eiffel Tower and stroll along the quays of the Seine to fully experience the essence of this Parisian district.Getting around
You'll be close to
- Eiffel Tower: The Eiffel Tower is the must-see attraction in the Champ de Mars district. Climb to the top for a breathtaking panoramic view of Paris.
- Musée du Quai Branly - Jacques Chirac: Located nearby, this museum is dedicated to the arts and cultures of Africa, Asia, Oceania and the Americas.
- Invalides: This historic monument houses the tomb of Napoleon I and the Musée de l'Armée, where you can discover fascinating military collections.
- Musée d'Orsay: Located on the banks of the Seine, this museum houses a vast collection of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist works of art.
- Seine river cruises: Take advantage of the quays of the Seine to embark on a sightseeing cruise and discover Paris's main monuments from the river.
- Musée Rodin: Just a stone's throw from the Champ de Mars, you can visit the Musée Rodin and admire the artist's famous sculptures, including "The Thinker".
- Musée de l'Armée: Located at Les Invalides, this museum traces France's military history through a vast collection of armor, weapons and uniforms.
- Palais de Tokyo: This contemporary art center features avant-garde exhibitions and art installations, as well as a restaurant and a breathtaking view of the Eiffel Tower.
- Jardins du Trocadéro: Offering a magnificent view of the Eiffel Tower, these gardens are the ideal place to relax and enjoy a peaceful setting.
- Musée de la Légion d'Honneur: Located in the Hôtel de Salm, this museum presents exhibitions on the history and decorations of the Legion d'Honneur.
- Beaugrenelle shopping center: Located nearby, the Beaugrenelle shopping center is an ideal place for shopping. Here you'll find a wide selection of boutiques, restaurants and cinemas, offering a unique shopping experience in a modern, elegant setting.
These nearby tourist attractions offer a wealth of cultural and historical experiences to discover during your stay in the Champ de Mars district.
The apartment's convenient location means you'll be able to get around Paris quickly and easily by public transport.
- Metro Bir Hakeim Line 6, RER Champs de Mars Line C
- Parking - One Park Paris Tour Eiffel
- Numerous day & night BUS lines
- Vélib station
- Autolib station
- Several cab companies available: les cabs G7 (the most popular) Tel: 36 07
- Arrival: After 4:00 pm
- Departure : 11h00
- Self check-in with secure key box
- No smoking
- No parties