Welcome to my apartment in the Pasteur district, close to Gare Montparnasse and the chic 6th and 7th arrondissements. It will take you just 13 minutes to walk to Saint Germain des Prés, 20 minutes to Les Invalides and 25 minutes to the Champs de Mars/Eiffel Tower. Guest access
The apartment sleeps 4 and is located on the 1st floor (no elevator).
You will have access to the whole apartment, which is laid out on one level and comprises the following areas:
- Living room: flat-screen TV (cable/satellite), sofa bed (140X200 cm), dining area for 4.
- Kitchen: microwave, ceramic hob, kettle, toaster, fridge, cooking utensils and Nespresso coffee machine.
- Bedroom: double bed (140x200 cm), bedside tables & storage space.
- Bathroom: bath, washbasin, towel dryer.
- Separate WC.
Plus: fully-equipped kitchen, bed and bath linen provided, complimentary welcome products (shampoo, shower gel, soap), washing machine, ironing facilities & hairdryer.
The accommodation is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.Additional notes
Check-in is from 4:00 pm and check-out no later than 11:00 am.
Information available before booking:Guest interaction
- Apartment with independent arrival.
- The apartment is located in a quiet, secure neighborhood. The building is also secure.
- Early arrival, if possible, will be communicated to you at 8:00 am on the day of arrival. We will not have this information beforehand. In the absence of a message from us, arrival must be by 4:00 pm.
- Late check-out is not possible.
- No luggage may be left in the apartment before check-in.
- Luggage storage: Eelway or Nannybag
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- The apartment has no air conditioning.
- Fans are available.
- Apartment has no parking, the nearest public parking lot (covered and secure) is indicated on the advert.
- Facilities in the apartment.
- Cleaning and hygiene products are provided to start your stay. If you need more, please go to the nearest supermarket.
- Sofa bed prepared in advance for you.
- The apartment is heated in winter.
- Nearest metro station.
- We advise you to use a cab from Paris train stations and airports to get to the apartment.
Information available after booking:
- The address of the apartment, which will help you organize your stay and estimate distances to tourist attractions and train stations.
- Information on Wi-Fi.
I will be at your disposal during your stay, ready to help you and suggest activities or restaurants if you wish.Neighborhood overview
A lively district in the 15th arrondissement, located right next to the Montparnasse train station. This lively district is a must for locals and visitors in search of unique experiences.Getting around
Rue Falguière itself is a charming tree-lined thoroughfare, offering a pleasant atmosphere for strolling. It's dotted with cafés, restaurants and boutiques that add a touch of conviviality to the surrounding atmosphere. There are also sunny terraces where you can relax and soak up the Parisian atmosphere.
One of the district's most striking features is its proximity to the Gare Montparnasse, one of Paris's main train stations. This makes it a transit point for many travelers, as well as a meeting place for cultural exchanges.
Nearby is the famous Montparnasse cemetery, home to the graves of renowned artistic and literary figures. It's a place of remembrance, but also a source of inspiration for lovers of history and culture.
The rue Falguière district is also packed with contemporary art galleries, small theaters and independent cinemas. You can discover exhibitions by emerging artists, attend intimate theatrical performances or be surprised by auteur films. This artistic effervescence contributes to the district's creative, bohemian identity.
For shopping enthusiasts, the streets adjacent to Rue Falguière are brimming with fashion boutiques, vintage stores, independent bookstores and fresh produce markets. Whether you're looking for unique clothes, Parisian souvenirs or a good book to devour, you're sure to find what you're looking for in these picturesque alleyways.
You'll be close to
- Gare Montparnasse
- Champs de Mars
- Quays of the Seine
- Luxembourg Gardens.
- Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art.
- Catacombs of Paris
- Gaité theater
- Bourdelle Museum
The apartment's convenient location means you'll be able to get around Paris quickly and easily, thanks to a wide range of public transport options.
- Metro Pasteur, lines 6 & 12, Metro Falguière, line 12
- Bus Maine - Vaugirard, line 89
- Parking - Zenpark - Parking Paris - Gare Montparnasse - CCI 19 Rue Antoine Bourdelle, 75015 Paris
- Numerous day & night bus routes
- Vélib station
- Autolib station
- Several cab companies available: G7 cabs (the most popular) Tel: 36 07